Raisa tagged me to reveal seven facts about myself, and I will, but as most of the people I know have been tagged already, I will not forward this :)
1. I'm disorganised. Very disorganised. Amazingly enough I've rarely lost anything important. DH may disagree. (No I did not loose him, silly!)
2. I like doing laundry, but never iron. Well maybe once a year. My sister, on the other hand, irons everything, incl. towels, so I figure that results in a balance.
3. I work in communications.
4. My friends tend to be younger than me, so either they are really mature or I'm just terribly immature. (Anyone want to comment here??)
5. I laugh out loud when I fall asleep, DH confirms and thinks it's weird.
6. I have 4 pairs of jeans that are so worn out that they cannot be worn in public but I cannot let go of them.
7. I like to hang out at the ice hall when DD has her figureskating practise and have a cup of coffee everytime I go there. And complain about it. It's bad, really bad coffee.