7.12.06

Christmas Journal: Day 5

How many days until Xmas?

Journalling: I think I always had an advent calendar when I was a kid, often one made by my sister, with little pressies! After mom died, I skipped several Xmases but of course DD has brought back the waiting for the holidays in our lives.
In 2002 Anja from Germany surprised me with a lovely star shaped calendar... and with 24 little goodies! Now I fill the same little boxes for DD, with hair pins, stickers and candy.
My regular calendar always fills up for December; Bdays, DD's hobbies, get-togethers with friends. Not too much time to clean or shop, but it's fine with me!
And this year I have a chocolate calendar, thanks to Kaya!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh and I did the challenge part by adding number 19 (here we get the presents on the 24th so it's 19 days until Xmas for us) by sketching the numbers, inking them and embossing with clear embossing powder).

7 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Love your journaling!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Cool Page!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Love the page and journaling!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Very pretty journal, I love the hand drawn frames on your pages.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I love how you did the 19!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Love your journalling, the picture and the way you embossed the 19!!! Way to go!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oh my gosh, can´t believe that it´s so long ago my sis!!
Time is flying and your DD gets big too.
Great to see it again :-)
See you more now, i´ve you in my blog-list now!!!