24.12.06

Merry Xmas!

Ah, we are sooo taking the holidays easy! We didn't do a massive last minute shopping spree, we didn't clean every corner of the house, we are gonna have lasagna for dinner :)

DD is happy, she got her "big present" a couple of minutes ago, the cartoons are on, the rice porridge is getting done and, oh well, it's Christmas!

I'm planning to catch up with my Christmas journal today and tomorrow; I'm already giggling over the Xmas tree entry. We are not gonna have a tree this year (unless DH goes and gets one like in ten minutes) so DD and I are going to decorate DH :) I'm not sure if he will let me post photos, though!

So, from all of us, to all of you, a very merry Xmas!

3 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Rauhallista ja rentouttavaa joulua sinulle!

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hyvää joulua sinulle ja perheelle. Sekä innostavaa askartelu vuotta 2007.

Heli kirjoitti...

Merry Christmas, Minna!